Monday, February 25, 2013

Paul Puffer

It's done. It's complete. It's pretty amazing.
I was able to make a Memory Catcher Book for Paul Puffer, a very close family friend and I am SO pleased at how it turned out. I look back at the first book I did for my Mom and, like many things in life, have improved as I go. I cannot wait to give it to the family and only wish I could do so in person.

I hope it gives them as much joy, laughter, and tears of happiness that it gave me while I put it together. It just solidifies if for me. JUST how strongly I feel about Memory Catcher Books and how I wish everyone could have one (or more than one!) of the special people in thier lives.

I am in the process of starting up another for another family friend. I hope it works out. There are so many details and a small window of time to "catch" the memories while fresh on peoples minds. I hope each and every person who knew this kind and gentle soul will put it on thier "to-do" list and make it a priority to share a memory for the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment